17 January 2024

The Princess Bride: A Literal Fudge Gift

The Princess Bride Roleplaying Game (deluxe edition).

Lo and behold! We celebrated a belated Christmas at my father-in-law's house this month, and my wife's brother and sister-in-law gave me this as a gift! I can now strike off "Purchase [or otherwise acquire] a copy of The Princess Bride Roleplaying Game (deluxe edition)" from my nonbinding New Year's resolutions! Everyone expressed great interest in at as well as a desire to play it, so I think I had better reacquaint myself with the source material so I can present it to best effect. I am very grateful for this gift, and I look forward to reading it, playing it, and sharing my discoveries and experiences here in Creative Reckoning.

Happy Various Belated Holidays!

Note: The Princess Bride Roleplaying Game by Steffan O'Sullivan is a Fudge-based role-playing game published by Toy Vault.

2 comments:

  1. What a result. I have yet to really dive in to it myself.

    I wouldn't trust my family to have any idea what RPG stuff to gift to me.

    ReplyDelete