02 January 2024

Some Nonbinding Resolutions for the Year 2024

I have heard no news regarding Fudge and the Open Game Licence controversy since January 2023, and this makes me hesitent to make predictions about the game or, indeed, this blog. So, instead, I will fudge some nonbinding personal resolutions for the New Year. In no particular order, they are as follows:

  • Purchase a copy of The Deryni Adventure Game (as seen here).
  • Purchase a copy of The Eleven Kingdoms: Poster Map of the Deryni World (as seen here).
  • Purchase a copy of The Princess Bride Roleplaying Game (deluxe edition).
  • Experiment with converting some other role-playing games to Fudge (mainly those that have interesting ideas, but terrible rules).
  • Playtest some of my own Fudge builds and make any necessary revisions.
  • Post some art on the blog?
  • Remind myself to stop worrying and just fudge it.

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Why not joining The Fudge Discord Server ( https://discord.gg/WkAacGm5qvth ) or The FudgeRPG SubReddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/FudgeRPG )? Lots of Fudge veterans are already there. Happy New Gaming Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not feel comfortable with Discord or Reddit, so I very rarely use them. I doubt I will ever use Reddit again because of its "upvoting" and "downvoting" process. Thank you for the suggestions, though, and Happy New Gaming Year to you, too.

      Delete