07 August 2018

Site Transfer Update

Welcome to a brief update on the status of Creative Reckoning. As you may know, it has always been my intention to transfer all of the Fudge-specific content of Fudgerylog and Fudgery.net proper to this site. I started with the former, and recently made progress on the latter (creating pages for the relevant sections and making them navigable from the bar above). I am now resuming the process of transferring more articles from Fudgerylog as I rediscover them. (It's a long story, but there's a reason I left Wordpress.)

Some of the articles I will posting this month pertain directly to Fudge, whilst others are applicable to role-playing generally, but I hope all of them will be useful, or at least interesting, to someone. I am still trying to find my series of articles on the subject of the cliffhanger in role-playing games so I can post them here. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment