12 August 2018

Fully Functioning Fudge File for Free

I just completed an extensive update of Creative Reckoning, which consists of the following:

  • Eliminated or corrected all broken links to Fudgery.net
  • Added a fully hyperlinked page of the Fudge 1995 Edition rules (in a single file with errata integrated)
  • Uploaded the Fudge 1995 Edition rules (in a single file with errata integrated) as a downloadable text file via Dropbox
  • Uploaded the Fudge Version: July 4, 1993 rules as a downloadable text file via Dropbox
  • Uploaded the Fudge Version: June 19, 1993 Addenda as a downloadable text file via Dropbox
Eventually, I plan to repost some or all of my experimental Fudge projects (formerly filed under "X Fudge" in Fudgery.net) in Creative Reckoning. Some of them were Javascript-heavy, but I think I can work around it with traditional random tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment