03 March 2015

Marching Onward

A year and a day ago, I ended Fudgerylog. I just noticed the missed anniversary as I was preparing to salvage some more articles for Creative Reckoning, its more Fudge-focused successor. Fudgerylog had become a bit of a mess over the years, and I had been struggling with its identity for some time. When WordPress blogs all over the world became compromised a few years ago, it seriously impeded my momentum and helped me reach the conclusion that it would need to be reborn on Blogger as a Web log more narrowly dedicated to the Fudge role-playing game and its cousins such as Sherpa. Gradually, I would transfer only the relevant articles to Creative Reckoning and leave the rest in suspended animation in Fudgerylog.

Creative Reckoning has been quiet lately, but the migration of Fudgerylog articles will continue at a brisker pace. The recent passing of Leonard Nimoy has reminded me that I need to resume my ongoing project of adapting the original Star Trek to Fudge, so I will transfer all of those articles first (and probably hold new articles related to the project until this finished).

Sherpa has been on my mind lately, in part because it has been influencing my approach to Fudge and D6, so I will be posting my Sherpa material from Fudgery.net here very soon, too.

That's my plan for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment