09 May 2024

Minus

Apparently, the most popular pages of Creative Reckoning are, in descending order:

  1. List of Attributes by Game
  2. Fudge 1995 Edition (rendered in HTML and hyperlinked by me)
  3. Alternate Rules
  4. What Is Fudge?

The reason I was curious about the numbers is that I was thinking about "correcting" a minor typographical error for #2 on the list (substituting a proper minus sign wherever a hyphen appears in its place) and I wanted to ascertain whether it was worth the effort as it is a laborious process. On the one hand, it is the second most popular page on the site; on the other hand, no one has ever commented about it (or much of anything else here), which leads me to question whether the views are accurate. If I bother to make the changes, would anyone notice? Would anyone care? Probably not. But I am a perfectionist, and I might do it just to alleviate the annoyance it causes me. Of course, if I correct the issue on that page, I'll feel compelled to correct it throughout the site (and all my other sites). 'Tis a fool's errand.

Conclusion? None at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment